How to measure
- This is not your bra size
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arm at sides, pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist, this is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually, about 1 inch above belly button, keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of hips
- Usually about 7 inches below the natural waist, the tape should brush across both hipbones
1. Manual measurement Easily Lead to 1-3cm errors.
2. The swimwear was measured after stretch, and it is the body size chart.
3.Color may be little different due to monitor, thanks for your understanding.
4. Any problem feels free to contact us, no matter before or after your purchase, we will give you a satisfying answer.