- Material: Polyester, Wool
- Applicable Season: Autumn And Winter
- Applicable Scene: Casual
- Style: Formal
- Sleeve Length(cm): Full
- Sleeve Style: Regular
- Outerwear Type: Wool & Blends
- Lining Material: SATIN
- Pattern Type: Solid
- Gender: MEN
- Collar: Turn-down Collar
- Cuff Style: Conventional
- Closure Type: Double Breasted
Stretch Summer Chinos Men Cotton Chinos Men Custom Made Chino Pants Casual Pants Custom Tailored Pants Cool Khakis Trousers
This suit include:1 pair of chinos
( A good suit must be fit as a glove,the only way to go to that is to custom-made according to your body measurements)
Default color: light beige(fabric C)
Pants: No waistband seam
Fabrics/Materials:97% cotton， 3% spandex； light weight : ~270g/m , suitable for spring/summer
Size:customized, made to measure, tailor made, custom made ( please provide the 20 body size measurements according to instructions below)
Our 3-step order process is very simple to follow:
Step 1: Order and Submission of design specs & measurements
Please submit (by sending messages) the following information according to instructions in 1.1 and 1.2,while you place the order. For large orders, you can also contact me to send the excel file.
1.1 Color and designs:
Color or fabrics (including details for pockets, lapels):
Fitting level (slim / regular / loose):
1.2 Body size measurements(Please contact us if you want us to make pants according to well-fitting pants you already have)
(1) Waist Circumference: __________ CM ( or inch )
(2) Hip Circumference: __________ CM ( or inch )
(3) Trouser Rise: __________ CM ( or inch )
(4) Thigh Circumference: __________ CM ( or inch )
(5) Knee Size: __________ CM ( or inch )
(6) Trouser Length: __________ CM ( or inch )
(7) Leg openning (of actual pants):__________ CM ( or inch )
(8) Your Height Without Shoes: __________ CM ( or inch )
(9) Your Weight Without Shoes: __________ KGS ( or Pounds )
If possible, please also give us three body pictures, front, back and side which is very perfect for our tailor to know your body form and make perfect well-fitting suit for you.Please provide leg openning if you want super slim pants.
1.1 Design specs
1.1.1 Multiple choices for colors and fabrics (here are the most frequently used ones, please feel free to contact me for other colors or fabrics) :
1.1.2 Style Customization Choices (Please contact me or send me pictures if you need special designs):
(1) Customer’s design is welcome. You can give me detailed pictures of the men clothing you like. Then we can make the men suit according to the suit you like. We can custom made all kinds of men suits based on the detailed picture. Free charge to customize according to the above options or other simple adjustment.
(2) Please note that due to limitations in photography and the inevitable difference in monitor/screen settings, the color shown in photograph may not correspond 100% to those in items themselves.There may be a slight color difference between the photograph and the finished men suit
(3) Our tailors will make suits based mainly on your measurements, suits design and experiences, small adjustment will be made accordingly.1~2 cm variation should be acceptable for customers purchasing this item.This variation doesn't mean that the suit is defective or mis-shipped.
Step (1.2.1): Preparing for measurement
All the suits in our shop are custom made according to your body size measurements by our senior tailors.
Important tips to have the right measurements:
Please ask a friend to take measurements according to the measurement instructions below.
Pleaseprovide tight measurements, our tailors will relax measurements to make a well-fitting suit for you according to your height, weight and our tailor's rich clothing making experiences. You don't need to relax any measurements. Just provide us all the measurements, all the rest will be done by our tailors perfectly. : )
When you take the measurements, it is better that you wear only awell-fittingshirt and awell-fittingsuit pants as our measurement model which is good for right measurements.
Keep a relaxed and normal natural posture.
Prepare one measuring tape.
Step (1.2.2): Taking measurements
(1) Waist Circumference:Relax your body, maintain a normal breathing standing, natural stance. Put the tape at the level where you usually wear your pants belt, measure around the thinnest part of your waist, relax and take the measurement.
(Remark: please remove your pants belt when taking measurements of waist circumference; Don’t use Jeans as a reference, since they usually stand lower than suit pants)
(2) Hip Circumference:Put the tape at fullest part of your hips, measure the circumference. Please only wear one pair of pants and don’t put anything in pants pocket.
(3) Trouser Rise:Put the tape through the bottom of crotch, measure from the front top of the pants’ waistband to the back top of the pants waistband. Make sure not to take this measurement too tight.
(4) Thigh Circumference:Put the tape just under the crotch, measure the circumference of the widest part of your thigh.
(5) Knee Size :Measure the circumference of your leg at the place 2 ~ 3cm ( one inch ) above your knee.
(6) Trouser Length:Without shoes, measure vertically along the outseam from the top of your pants’ waistband to the floor. (If with shoes, from waistband to the beginning of the heel). Make sure the tape is tight & straight and you stand straightly.
(7) Leg openning of actual pants:Spread smoothly the pants on a flat table, measure from leg openning's left edge to its right edge. Leg openning is double of this measurement.
Step (1.2.3): Sending measurement information with pictures for referrence
If possible, please provide also 3 body pictures (front, back and side view), this is perfect for our tailor to know your body form and make perfect well-fitting suit for you.
You can send us body picture without showing your head as shown in the reference below.
Step 2: Confirmation and production
We’ll confirm your submitted information,please keep in touch after your order submission.
Production of our custom made suits starts with measurements analysis, suits design and fine adjustment, then hand cut to sewing details, 90% of the process are hand made;each detail reflects the commitment of our senior tailors with more than 20 years’ experiences and senior designers with more than 15 years’ experiences.
Each custom made suit usually takes7-15 daysof our dedication(In sepcial holidays, such as Chinese New Year or National holidays, there will be some little delaying):
Step 3: Delivery